Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New Cycler added!

Hi there freinds!

Just to let you know that I've added a new cycler to my list. It is the PowerTeamMatrix! But this time I joined it through a teambuild so I'm not going to post my referral link on this blog; Instead I'm going to share with your the link where you can request the Next in Line link and join through there if you are interested.

The price for the cycler is $5 and it is a 2x2 matrix. You'll earn $10 once you cycle and $5 once your personal referrals cycle. Through the team build you should receive 2 signups and you should be ready to Pay it Forward for two members every time you earn $10. Seems stupid as this way you won't be earning anything here but you will be once we jump over to the next system ;)
Please take 5 mins and watch the video:


If you think this is for you and you are ready to spend $5 or maybe want to test it with a $5 PIF from our members please take a visit to the team thread in the MoneyMakerGroup forum.

Any questions are welcome so please do not hesitate posting them here or better yet in the forum ;)

Juan

No comments:

Post a Comment