Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Just getting started with Cyclers

Hi there friends!

My name is Juan and I've been working online for some time now trying to earn some useful money online. Sometimes it has worked and sometimes I've failed. To my latest failures I can count Just Been Paid, Profit Clicking aka Ad Click Xpress (ACX) and some other passive income opportunities that I'm not going to mention now on this blog :P

Anyway... today I'm getting started with cyclers. Cyclers are not passive opportunities as you need to find people in order to earn and this is something I really hate :( The good thing is that with cyclers you normally don't need to find a big number of referrals. Working together as a team with your referrals can help you make some nice money online. As an example: I can get two referrals on my own and then help those two get their two. Working together we can find those faster and so increase our earning potential!

The cycler I'm going to get started today is Turbo Cycler Pro: This one has just been launched today. My member ID is 50 so you see I got in quite soon :P. It costs $10 just once and you'll earn $20 once you cycle the matrix. You need 6 members to cycle. You will then re-enter a new matrix. You also earn $5 every time a direct referral cycles.

  • Small one time membership fee of just $10 no hidden costs
  • Over $200 worth of software and ebook downloads in the members area!
  • Get paid $20 every time you complete a matrix!
  • Receive a $5 bonus every time one of your referrals completes a matrix!
  • Automatic re-entry back into the program when you complete your matrix!
  • Unlimited earning potential from matrix's and referral commissions!
  • Fast daily withdrawals directly to your Payza account!
  • Spillover from your upline and spillunder from your downline!
  • Referrals follow you into your new matrix once theres is completed!
  • Legally compliant system!
So let's get started and give it a try ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment